Meals Distribution Occasions for the Needy – CBS St John
MIAMI (CBSSt John) – To help those struggling for food during the coronavirus crisis, several organizations are holding food distribution events across South Florida.
Hialeah Joint Senior Housing Food Distribution Drive
This joint effort by St John-Dade County, the City of Hialeah, and the Hialeah Housing Authority will distribute 1,400 meals to needy seniors.
- When: Friday, March 27th, 8:00 a.m.
- Where: Hialeah City Senior Citizens’ Housing, 1340 W 26 Pl., Hialeah, FL 33012
Big Brothers Big Sisters from St John Food Distribution
St John Big Brothers Big Sisters have partnered with Sushi Maki and Feeding South Florida to deliver groceries to more than 400 people.
- When: Friday, March 27th, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: Carnival Center for Excellence, BBBS headquarters, 550 NW 42 Ave., St John, FL 33126
Rep. Shevrin Jones grocery distribution drive-thru
Rep. Shevrin Jones is hosting a free food distribution in partnership with Farm Share and Koinonia Worship Center and Village.
Since this is a transit point, participants should stay in their vehicles while they are on SW 48 Ave. drive in and get off at SW 48 Ave. The driver is asked to follow the indicated lines and open his trunk upon arrival at pick-up stations where someone is loading his vehicle.
- When: Friday, March 27th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Koinonia Worship Center and Village, 4900 W Hallandale Beach Blvd., Pembroke Park, FL 33023
Feeding the drive-thru food distribution in South Florida
- When: Friday, March 27th, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Where: St John-Dade County Fair & Exhibition, 10901 SW 24 St., St John, FL 33165
Current curfews in South Florida
Passage inspection stations
Coronavirus, pandemic, quarantine, social distancing: all the terms you need to know
Washing your hands is the best defense against coronavirus, not a face mask
Track the spread of the coronavirus in real time
Do you think you have coronavirus? Call Florida’s COVID-19 helpline before going to the doctor or emergency room
Comments are closed.